PETRONAS Industrial Training Programme is a dynamic platform designed to provide undergraduates from related disciplines with hands-on experience in oil & gas industry and engage in various areas of a global company’s operations.
Three significant objectives have been incorporated to ensure the effectiveness of the training programme:
- Integrate theoretical knowledge and its application in industry.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to shorten undergraduate’s learning curve.
- Accelerate process of identifying potential talents for PETRONAS talents strategy employment.
- Malaysian or PETRONAS Sponsored Student pursuing undergraduate degree in higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or overseas in related disciplines where industrial training is a mandatory part of course completion (preference will be given to third and final year students).
- Performing the industrial training for a minimum duration of two (2) and a half months and maximum of eight (8) months.
- Submission of the following documents (completed documents MUST be submitted via email@example.com):
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of latest academic results
- Copy of the Industrial Training Letter (signed by the University)
Terms & Conditions
- Application must reach firstname.lastname@example.org three (3) months prior to the commencement of Industrial Training programme.
- Should you not receive any reply from us within two (2) months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Acceptance OR declination of offer must be notified within five (5) working days.
- Only online applications will be entertained. Postal/courier applications are deemed as incomplete.