Please be informed that PETRONAS is implementing a new License and Registration (L&R) application system (Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)) w.e.f. 1 January 2012 to replace the eLARIS.net system. The new system has 2 modules:
- Registration of Suppliers (ROS) for new license/registration application
- Supplier Self Service (SUS) for other than new license/registration application e.g. Renewal/Extension of scope /Change mode of operation/Change principal/Upgrade registration to license/Update company information, etc
SRM is a fully online system accessible via web portal. The internet browsers compatible to SRM are Internet Explorer version 8.0 and below or Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 and below.
User Guides on the ROS and SUS systems are available in the PETRONAS website for Licensing and Registration (L&R).
For your information, Helpdesk Service Counter will be opened at the following locations in January 2012 to assist vendors on matters relating to the new L&R system:
- Kuala Lumpur (Service Counter, Level 9, PETRONAS Twin Towers (Tower 1) – w.e.f. 3 January 2012 onwards
- Kerteh (PETRONAS East Coast Regional Office) – 1 to 12 January 2012
- Miri (PETRONAS Carigali Office) – 3 to 13 January 2012
- Bintulu (ABF office) – 3 to 13 January 2012
- Kota Kinabalu (Sabah Regional Office) – 3 to 13 January 2012
Should you encounter problem accessing the SRM system, please do not hesitate to contact iPerintis Helpdesk at 03-23313330.
Licensing & Registration Section
Local Capability Development Department
Group Supply Chain Management